This post describes the Team view, and what you can do in this screen
When you visit your team, you can see an overview screen with a header containing the name of the team, buttons to share this screen on Twitter and Facebook, and a button to add a New Match to the team (when you’re the admin of the team or you’ve permissions to do it).
Below the header you can see, on the left a summary of the stats of the team with its logo and info about the city, country and color of the kit it uses to play. On the right there are several buttons, with the different sections you can visit.
Let’s describe each one of the sections:
- Fixtures: Manage your team’s matches, before and after being played. Create tournament’s matches, matches against the members of your team, or against other opponents. Control players availability, match day squad and players statistics. Share your games on social networks. Your matches are not only played on the pitch.
- Players: All the information about your players. Custom profiles, statistics, contact info. Your team could presume of squad.
- Trainings: Manage your team’s trainings and their players’s availability. Forget endless Whatsapp lists to know who is attending to the session.
- Rankings: Check out the players’s stats was never as easy. Goals scored, minutes played, goals received. Filter the results by competition, so you can see clearly who is the king of each one. Worried about being unfair with the minutes of the players?. Footballtracker has the solution.
- News: Communicate with your players and supporters. Next matches, match day squad, or just a Merry Christmass published on your wall and social network. Manage your news and make your team profile more appealing. This is much better than a blog.
- Contact Info: Show your followers where your team is based, how to follow it on the social networks, or what’s your website. Footballtracker helps your team to increase its visibility.
- Inventory: Tired of wondering who has the bibs, or how many footballs the team has?. Reach the pitch and realise than anybody brought the ball won’t happen again.
- Payments. Chasing your team mates to pay the monthly fees, the pich or the footballs?. Footballtracker saves you headaches with its payment management. You just need a Paypal account to receive the money. We’ll handle everything else.
Login or sign up in Footballtracker to start to manage your team as the professionals do.